This holiday gift guide compiles some of the best gift ideas for the beloved home cooks in your life. Here you’ll find many of my favorite tools, kitchen essentials, small appliances and hostess gifts to make your holiday shopping a breeze! For even more ideas, check out my Amazon store to shop what’s in my kitchen.
Best Stocking Stuffers for Cooks
- Kuhn Rikon Y Peeler – Don’t let the ultra-affordale price fool you, this is the best peeler on the planet! Effortlessly peel fruits and veggies without tearing the skin. This little thing is a favorite of professional chefs everywhere.
- Wusthof Spatula – A slotted, offset metal spatula is the tool every inspired home cook never knew they needed. This durable, high quality spatula makes turning or lifting any kind of seared food a breeze. Fat burgers, flaky fish, the thin metal just scrapes it all up perfectly!
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker – Apply downward pressure and a ‘rocking’ motion and you’ll have perfectly minced garlic cloves in seconds. This stylish tool breaks up garlic cloves quickly and makes clean up a breeze by just tossing it in the dishwasher. No sharp knives or annoying crevices to clean.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Measuring Cups – Each is a miniature version of All-Clad’s famous saucepan, made of heavy-gauge stainless steel and the signature riveted handle. These will last any home cook a lifetime.
- Herb Scissors – Snip perfectly chopped herbs right into the pot or to garnish your plates, just like the finest restaurants. Perfect for those that love to host a dinner parties and impress their guests. The best part – dishwasher safe!
- Unicorn Pepper Mill – Need a whole teaspoon of fresh cracked pepper? Skip the carpal tunnel syndrome and grab this super fast pepper mill for fresh pepper in just a few quick turns.
- Microplane – An essential tool for any chef. Zest citrus and grate ginger with ease to make your dishes shine.
- ThermoPro Meat Thermometer – Take all of the guess work out of perfectly cooked proteins. A trusty meat thermometer is a must in any kitchen.
- Nielsen Massey Vanilla Extract – Any home cook will appreciate that good vanilla.
- Saltverk Gift Set – Crunchy, mineral-fresh Icelandic sea salt produced using only energy from geothermal hot springs in the northwest of Iceland. Inspired home cooks will have too much fun with this gift set!
My Favorite Kitchen Essentials
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – An iconic and indispensable tool in the kitchen of master chefs and home cooks alike. Make soups, stews, pasta and even bake bread in this kitchen workhorse. This piece of cookware is top of the line and designed to last a lifetime, making it a treasured family heirloom.
- Duralex Prep Bowls – These durable prep bowls are perfect for baking, mis en place or whatever creation the inspired home chef is whipping up. Seriously, multiple sets of these every day bowls are highly encouraged.
- Coravin Wine Preservation System – Ever wish you could just enjoy one glass of good wine without worrying about finishing the bottle? Chef problem solved with this wine system. Use this special opener to pour yourself a glass and save the rest for up to four more weeks!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – Sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill – you can cook almost anything in a cast iron skillet. These last a lifetime and get passed down through generations of home cooks.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – Unlock all the culinary possibilities with this kitchen icon. The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a must for anyone who loves to bake. Plus, nothing says “I like to cook” more than a colorful KitchenAid on the counter.
- David Burke Rose Gold Baking Sheet – These are hands down my favorite baking sheets. They’re heavy duty, cook everything evenly and look beautiful. Never underestimate the value of a great sheet pan.
- Boos Block Cutting Board – Boos Blocks are a culinary classic. Beautifully constructed and designed to meet the demands of commercial kitchens, this every day cutting board is a cook’s dream.
- Le Creuset Square Baking Dishes – Designed to stay beautiful with every use, these Le Creuset baking dishes are durable, elegant and produce consistent results every time. I love the small size for when you’re cooking for yourself or for two!
- Instant Pot Pro – With 10 in 1 functionality and 28 smart cooking programs, the Instant Pot Pro is a major pressure cooker upgrade. This newer model has all of the most recent upgrades and looks great in super chic black.
- Le Creuset Utensils – These ergonomic kitchen tools can take on any task with ease. Stir, spread, fold and baste, these are designed for comfort, durability and style. I love how the colorful crock and matching utensils look on the countertop for easy, daily use!
Hostess Gifts That Will Make You The Favorite Dinner Party Guest.
- The Furies Olive Oil – Organic, unfiltered, small-batch olive oil sourced directly from family farms in Greece. If you’ve read any of my recipe content, you’ll know that I am a Furies Olive Oil evangelist. Nothing better than this stuff right here. Liquid gold.
- Nest 3 Wick Bamboo Candle – This has been my favorite candle hands down for over a decade. I’d be thrilled to receive one as a gift!
- Zac and Zoe Unfiltered Raw Honey with Lavender – Small batch honey from a black-owned family farm with a beautifully floral taste. You may not want any other honey…ever.
- Urban Villa Honey Bee Kitchen Towels – You can never have enough fun kitchen towels and these are super cute!
- Molton Brown Hand Soap – All the real party hosts know you have to put out the fancy hand soap to impress your guests. This one smells divine and just feels luxurious.
- Terracotta Bread Warmer – Pop this cute little tile in the oven, toaster or grill to heat it up, then place it in a bread basket to keep your dinner rolls, tortillas, muffins, croissants and biscuits warm. Such a handy tool for party hosts!
- Cast Iron Cookbook and Tablet Stand – Sturdy, rust-resistant and beautifully designed, this stand keeps your cookbook or tablet right where you want it! Keep the recipe in full view while cooking your favorite dishes in style.
- Life Is What You Bake It by Vallery Lomas – She won the Great American Baking Show and now Vallery has compiled some of her best recipes into the ultimate baking book. A must have for any cookbook enthusiast.
- Bee’s Wraps – Wrap cheese, half a lemon, a crusty loaf of bread, fruits and vegetables. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. These food wraps are washable, reusable and compostable for the environmentally conscious home cook.
- Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne – You can never go wrong with a nice, higher end bottle of champagne and this rose is fun and festive.