A bright and healthy veggie and grain bowl with the best goddess dressing ever
- 8–12 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup cucumber (cut into chunks)
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- ¼ cup packed basil leaves
- ¼ cup packed parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp champagne or wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine all dressing ingredients in the food processor and blend until herbs are speckled.
- Toss raw, prepared shrimp in a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 9-11 minutes until pink and cooked through.
- Prepare farro according to package directions.
- Start with spinach in the bottom on the bowl. Arrange ingredients on top and dress with goddess dressing.