Crispy sweet potato slices topped with creamy avocado for a delicious, nutritious and healthy breakfast, lunch or snack!
- Sweet potatoes
- Flaky Salt
- Olive Oil
- Any preferred toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Carefully slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/3 inch slices
- Heat 1-2 tbsp avocado oil or other neutral oil on a baking sheet in the oven for about 2 minutes until very hot.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from the oven and place sweet potato slices down in a single layer on the hot oil.
- Return sweet potato slices to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through until crisp on the outside and fork tender on the inside.
- Let sweet potato slices cool slightly then top with avocado, microgreens, a drizzle of olive oil and flaky salt. Or any toppings you like. Serve immediately.
- Store cooked, un-topped sweet potato slices in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the toaster oven or on a baking sheet in the oven.
Have fun with the toppings! You can experiment with both sweet and savory.
Keywords: sweet potato avocado toasts, avocado toast, sweet potato toasts, how to make sweet potato toasts, gluten free avocado toast, sweet potato recipe, paleo avocado toast, microgreens recipe, avocado toast recipe, how to make avocado toast